1) Was 2005 a good year for you? Overall yes although I've had some bad moments
2) What was your favorite moment of the year? Seeing Philadelphia spread out before me from a seat in a 777.My whole American Trip was wonderful though.
3) What was your least favorite moment of the year? being alone at home for New Year's and being drunk and crying over a boy.
4) Where were you when 2005 began? see above.
5) Who were you with? All by myself!
6) Where will you be when 2005 ends? Unsure about this.
7) Who will you be with when 2005 ends? See above.
8) Did you keep your new years resolution of 2005? Didn't really make any.
9) Do you have a new years resolution for 2006? Sell my house (not sure if that counts as one) have as much sex as possible.
10) Did you fall in love in 2005? Yes
11) If yes, with who? My Philly Boy
12) If yes, do they know? Indeed they do.
13) Are you still in love with them? Yes
14) Do you regret it? No
15) Did you breakup with anyone in 2005? No
16) Did you make any new friends in 2005? Yes, lots.
17) Who are your favorite new friends? so hard to choose but huge thanks must go to pastels_badge
for putting me up sight unseen in Austin. Susan you are a star.In fact all my friends are wonderful :)
18) What was your favorite month of 2005? October I was in the States!
19) Did you travel outside of the |UK in 2005? Yes, see above.
20) How many different counties did you travel to in 2005? Just America
21) Did you lose anybody close to you in 2005? No thankfully.
22) Did you miss anybody in the past year? yes lots of people.
23) What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2005? The first Harry Potter film due to the presence of lovely Ron
24) What was your favorite song from 2005? Loads I rediscovered music.
25) What was your favorite record from 2005? belle and Sebastian- Tigermilk
26) How many concerts did you see in 2005? a few :)
27) Did you have a favorite concert in 2005? I know I have no collar farewell show
28) Did you drink a lot of alchohol in 2005? not too much ;0)
29) Did you do a lot of drugs in 2005? None
30) How many people did you sleep with in 2005? three
31) Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year?Not really.Although I did discover my inner pervert.
33) What was the worst lie someone told you in 2005? I tend not to lie.
34) Did you treat somebody badly in 2005? Yes I did apologise but I'm not sure if I'm forgiven.
35) Did somebody treat you badly in 2005? Yes somewhat.
36) How much money did you spend in 2005? As little as possible I saved for my trip.
37) What was your proudest moment of 2005? Actually booking my trip and getting going on the house.
38) What was your most embarrassing moment of 2005? telling my sister about what happened on my last day of work.
39) If you could go back in time to any moment of 2005 and change something, what would it be? I'd shrink the world.
40) What are your plans for 2006? Sell the house. Get back to America. Meet more LJ people.